Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programs
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programs are conducted by the institute to:
- Constantly upgrade professional competence and skills
- Sensitize them to new and emerging issues & opportunities for service.
- Assure users of professional services that they posses adequate skills commensurate with their professional responsibilities.
- Advice on business ethics.
- Compliance with corporate governance.
As per resolution, adopted at the 5th Meeting of the Council held on March 20, 2011, the following CPD Programs will be conducted during year 2011. The time and venue is to be fixed in due course of time.
- Making Companies Act 1994 compatible to the present need
- Application of Shares Buy Back System
- All Round Leadership
- Convention against Corruption-Bangladesh Chapter
- Company Secretary in practice